BCR Infinity Architects was formed in 2018 with the merger of Barber Casanovas Ruffles Architects and Infinity Architects after two years of successful collaboration.
Our award winning, experienced team of talented architects and technologists will continue to deliver successful architectural solutions through thoughtful and responsible design from our offices in the centre of Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds.
We will continue to design for a wide variety of different sectors; local authorities, Housing Associations; Cambridge Colleges; the Ministry of Defence; for private developers; private residential clients and larger housing schemes; large scale commercial, office and industrial units; retail and leisure facilities; the church diocese; refurbishment of listed buildings; work within conservation areas and historic town sites, and the ‘high tech’ requirements of the science and business parks.
We approach each project with the benefit of over 30 years worth of knowledge and experience of working within multiple sectors. Our aim is to achieve an appropriateness particular to each project that will fulfil the client’s brief, aspirations and community expectations.
We proactively add value to a building so that it will respond positively to both the opportunities and the constraints of a site. We recognise the importance of a building’s aesthetic and long term value to its immediate surroundings, local environment, and infrastructure.
To achieve a responsible, and cost effective built environment, we address issues such as siting, orientation, the built form, landscape, land form, climate, the internal environment, robust materials and detailing, efficiency, embodied energy, maintenance, long term sustainability, life cycle costs and carbon footprint.
Our full architectural services include;
- Architects’ Service and Fee Advice
- Alterations and Extensions
- Access Audits
- Brief Development
- Building Surveys
- Building Conservation and Restoration
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Concept Designs
- Construction Information
- Contract Administration
- Community Planning & Participation
- Client Advisor
- Conservation Plans
- Development Plans
- Detail Design Co-ordination
- Drawing Service
- 2D Visualisation and Renderings
- 3D Physical Models, CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- Walk Throughs and Perspectives
- Executive Architectural Service
- Full Architectural Service
- Feasibility Studies
- Fit Outs, Interior Design, Signage and FFE (Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment)
- Fund Raising Advice
- Heritage Statements
- Inclusive Design
- Lead Consultant
- Listed Buildings
- Master Planning
- New Buildings
- Principal Designer
- Presentation Material
- Project Management
- Planning Advice
- Public Exhibition Presentations
- Preparation of Planning and Listed Building Applications
- Preparation of Working Drawings, Schedules and Specifications
- Preparation of Building Control Applications
- Peer Reviews of Tender and Construction Information
- Site Inspections and Reports
- Sustainable Design